TICKETMASTER'S VIP TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR 2 GUESTS, INCLUSIVE OF:
2 night accommodations at a luxury Las Vegas resort with late check-out
A private table with caviar service at Christina Aguilera's headlining show at Voltaire
A meet and greet and photo opportunity with Christina
A pre-show cocktail reception with venue tour
A package-exclusive welcome gift, including signed show poster
$200 onsite food and beverage credit
Private round-trip airport transfer to and from the hotel location
Learn more about Ticketmaster's Luxurious Travel Package here
TWO ANNUAL FABFITFUN SUBSCRIPTIONS
The coveted FabFitFun curated seasonal box, full of the hottest new products and delivered to your doorstep 4 times a year
Learn more about FabFitFun's memberships here
A $1,000 SHOPPING SPREE FROM SEX WITH EMILY & PLAYGROUND
$500 to spend on shopsexwithemily.com, offering hundreds of intimate toys, pleasure products and more, hand-picked by Playground's Chief Sexologist, Dr. Emily Morse
Play all the way to next Valentine's Day with a $500 Playground gift card, along with even more exclusive gifts
OFFICIAL RULES FOR ENTRY
1. In order to win the Sweepstakes grand prize, entrant must be a legal citizen and resident of the United States of America, aged 21 or over. Accompanying guest of winning entrant must also be a legal citizen and resident of the United States of America, aged 21 and over. Valid identification may be requested to confirm legal age of winning entrant and accompanying guest.
2. Entrant must be following @hello.playground on primary Instagram and TikTok social media accounts for the duration of the Sweepstakes period and at the time of winner selection, as specified below.
3. One (1) lucky winner will be selected at random and announced on February 16, 2024. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If all eligibility requirements are not met for winning entrant, the grand prize may be revoked and a new winner will be selected at random.
4. Winning entrant is responsible for obtaining their own their method of transportation (such as by plane, car, or public transit) to and from hotel destination. Private transportation to and from airport is included in Ticketmaster Travel Package.
"Behind Closed Doors Valentine's Day Giveaway"
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
Behind Closed Doors Valentine's Day Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at the sweepstakes page located at https://helloplayground.com/pages/valentines-day-sweepstakes and who are 21+ as of the date of entry. The sweepstakes is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Playground for All, INC (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Jan 23, 2024 12:00 AM, and ending Feb 5, 2024 11:59 PM PST. All entries must be received by Feb 15, 2024 11:59 PM PST.
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this Sweepstakes site, located at https://helloplayground.com/pages/valentines-day-sweepstakes . The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive:
Grand Prize (1) valued at approximately $10,600 and specified in the Sweepstakes details listed above.
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via email to the email address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this Sweepstakes you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such a case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor.
Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Playground for All, INC reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Canceled, Postponed, Rescheduled, or Moved Travel Experiences. Travel Experience date, time, and location are subject to change. Occasionally, Suppliers cancel or postpone or reschedule or move events to a different date or materially different time. We have no control over these changes.
You are solely responsible for communicating with your insurance provider regarding, and determining eligibility for, reimbursement of any charges in connection with a cancellation. For additional Travel Experience Terms & conditions from Ticketmaster, please visit this link: https://travel.ticketmaster.com/policy
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND CA WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CA having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Playground for All, INC 4645 California St. San Francisco CA 94118 United States. Requests must be received no later than 60 days after the Promotion ends.
15. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Playground for All, INC 4645 California St. San Francisco CA 94118 United States.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.